I’m teaching an 8 week Zhineng Qigong mindfulness chi kung class in Farnham, Surrey in Spring 2017 from Tuesday 16 May to Tuesday 4 July at the Garden Gallery, which is in the garden of the museum https://
Zhineng Qigong is a mindfulness chi kung practice. It’s a moving meditation for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. Results of chi kung practice include:
- Better management of stressful situations
- Reduced emotional reactivity
- Improved physical health
- Greater capacity to understand how to conserve and manage energy
- Enhanced emotional flow – rather than getting stuck in emotional states
- Direct understanding of energetic principles
- And to put it all very simply – Inner peace, a quiet mind and an open heart!
Garden Gallery, Museum of Farnham, 30 West St. Farnham, Surrey GU9 7DX. The nearest car park is next to Waitrose in the town centre, which is free after 7pm.
Time 7.30 to 9pm.
- consecutive Tuesdays from 16 May
- 100 GBP for the series of 8 classes or drop in for 15 GBP per class
Contact me to book. Or call/message me on 07753 982264
Zhineng Qigong mindfulness chi kung practice in Farnham, Surrey Spring 2017
To learn more about this method, and see a video of me speaking about why I practice chi kung, read these pages.